Mark has been retained for over thirty years by a number of well known “High Street” retailers advising in relation to acquisitions and disposals of property in Northern Ireland. He also has extensive knowledge in negotiating commercial and residential Development Agreements. He is involved on behalf of landlords in connection with all property matters relating to a number of shopping centres and retail parks in this jurisdiction.
Mark has also acted for financial institutions in relation to a wide range of lending propositions involving property in Northern Ireland.
He acts for developers and investors as well as a number of care home operators.
Mark has also tutored on a Commercial Conveyancing Course run by the Institute of Professional Legal Studies which is designed to assist qualified solicitors in developing expertise in this area.
Mark has been identified as a “Real Estate Leader” in Chambers UK Guide to the Legal Professional for a number of years and since the 2010 Edition listed within “Band 1” in the Real Estate Section for Northern Ireland. He was also included this year into the Legal 500 "Head of Fame".
- Law Society of Northern Ireland
- Belfast Solicitors Association
- NI Commercial Property Lawyers Group
- Mark is stated in Legal 500 to be "the key name at DWF".
- Mark is described in Chambers UK Guide as the "brilliant" Mark Tinman and quoted as being "one of the leading property lawyers in town and knows how to get a deal done."