Mario has a passion for advocacy and for providing clients with pragmatic solutions, uniquely tailored to the issues at hand. He regularly appears in the Superior Court of Justice, the Divisional Court of Ontario, the Court of Appeal for Ontario and before regulatory bodies.
Mario’s representative work includes: Class Action, Environmental, Product Liability, Professional Indemnity, Medical Malpractice and Construction Law. Mario is a dedicated mentor and diversity and inclusion advocate, helping shape the firm culture and the next generation of lawyers in the firm.
Outside of work, Mario loves spending time with his family. An avid runner, he can be found training for the next marathon with his running group.
- Called to the Ontario Bar in 2007
- Climetec Industries v Senior Operations (Canada) Limited, 2022, ONSC 6426
- Gordon et al. v 837690 Ontario and Tyco et al., 2022 ONSC 1028
- College of Veterinarians of Ontario v Dr. Arora, November 1, 2021
- ONCRPO v Moir, 2020 ONCRPO 2
- Rojas v Porto, 2019 ONSC 6822 Div. Ct.
- Rojas v Porto et al, 2019 ONSC 447
- McDowell and Aversa v Fortress Real Capital Inc., 2017 ONSC 4791
- Madryga v Fortress Real Capital Inc., 2017 ONSC 4792 (CanLII)
- Sytsma v Keleshian, 2016 ONSC 460
- Dickie v Minett, 2014 ONCA 265
- Bollard v Eller, 2013 ONSC 5112
- Dickie v Minett,  O.J. No. 4314
- Hamilton (City) v Thier + Curran Architects Inc.,  O.J. No. 1593
- Waterloo Region District School Board et al v CRD Construction Ltd. et al, 98 O.R. (3d) 534, affirmed 2010 ONCA 838
- Tucows.com Co. v Lojas Renner S.A.,  O.J. No. 6074, reversed 2011 ONCA 548
- Darlind Construction, Inc. v Rooflifters, LLC, 2009, CanLII 13617 (ONSC)