His area of expertise is: commercial, construction and civil law. For over 14 years he successfully cooperated with one of the leading international law firms in Poland. Just recently he was associated with a construction company, listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange, belonging to an international capital group. Over there, he was responsible, inter alia, for strategic advice in matters related to litigation, in recent years holding the position of Head of Litigation. He has many years of extensive experience in providing services directly to the implementation of the largest construction contracts and investment projects, construction disputes, claims management, as well as in building litigation strategies.
- Advocate - the District Bar Council in Warsaw.
- Recommended Arbitrator at the Court of Arbitration at the Polish Chamber of Commerce in Warsaw.
- Managing the Litigation Department in a public company from the construction industry belonging to an international capital group, including supervising a portfolio of litigation and arbitration cases worth over PLN 2 billion.
- Representing clients in proceedings against the State Treasury in the so-called "motorway" disputes.
- Legal advice to investors and foreign funds in the field of investment processes, including the construction of one of the most luxurious apartment buildings in Poland and the EU.
- Representing one of the leading banks in negotiating a package of IT contracts, related to the takeover by a bank of a competitor on the banking market.
- Representing one of the leaders of the brewing industry in Poland; regarding-court proceedings, regarding the invalidity of share sales agreements.