- Advised quasi governmental Saudi company on its joint ventures and M&A transactions for the localization of manufacturing capabilities (automotive, aviation, healthcare, industrial, maritime) with emphasis on Industrial Metals and Specialty Chemicals sectors as part of Saudi Vision 2030.
- Advised on cross-border M&A transactions, including structuring, financing and regulatory advice across different sectors (such as healthcare, leisure, industrial, techonology).
- Advised on cross border joint ventures within MENA and Africa in the chemicals industry;
- Advised on PPPs (including infrastructure and public transportation projects) in Saudi Arabia.
- Advised on Corporate Governance (including ESG).
- Advised on general corporate / commercial matters (such as agency / distribution, commercial contracts, international trade).
- Restructuring and succession planning of family businesses / conglomerates (e.g. leisure, tourism, automotive, healthcare).
Admitted to the Roll of Solicitors, 2004
Swansea Magistrate Court Committee award for best student in criminal law.