Lech Najbauer has worked on a various range of corporate matters mostly focusing on day-to-day issues (capitalizations, board changes, authorizations of proxies, etc.) as well as on establishing new and reorganization (mergers, demergers, liquidations) of existing companies in Poland.
He has also worked on a number of M&A transactions, both on the buy- and sell-side. His transactional expertise includes financial, hotel and leisure, food, shopping centres, aviation, telecom, green energy and other sector deals.
Lech is also experienced in competition law, mostly including obtaining merger clearance for M&A deals and advising in competition matters. In addition, he has advised and represented clients in various proceedings before the Polish competition office, including a successful appeal against an infringement decision.
- Attorney-at-law - The Warsaw Bar Associations
- Reorganization of Polish subsidiaries of Iron Mountain, Sonoco and Lucas-Milhaupt.
- Establishment and day-to-day corporate services for Timex and Sonoco Polish subsidiaries.
- M&A transactions for GetBack, Host Hotels & Resorts and Vodafone, Nestle on the sell-side, and for United Technologies Corporation (UTC), Polska Grupa Energetyczna (PGE) and Marathon on buy-side.
- Representing Darling, ATI, PGE, UTC and many other companies in proceedings for merger clearance.
- Representing Minova before the competition office and competition court in Poland.