Krzysztof Kropidłowski is a Counsel in the firm’s Warsaw office and is a member of the capital market practice group. His practice focuses on corporate and securities law matters, including capital markets transactions, securities compliance, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate governance. Krzysztof is also experienced in conducting due diligence exercises and in drafting transaction documents for the purpose of IPOs and M&As. He also counsels clients on matters regarding public disclosure obligations of the listed companies and other general corporate matters. Krzysztof also advises companies from the coal mining sector, including providing legal advisory in connection with obtaining geological licenses and other rights related to the exploration of coal deposits.
- Advocate - The Warsaw Bar Association
- Member of a team advising private equity fund Enterprise Investors in connection with the initial public offering of Novaturas’ shares on the Polish and Lithuanian stock market and admission of shares to trading on the Warsaw Stock Exchange and Nasdaq Vilnius (dual listing).
- Member of a team advising on the initial public offering of Oncoarendi Therapeutics S.A. and admission of its shares to trading on Warsaw Stock Exchange. OAT is an innovative biopharmaceutical company dedicated to discovering, developing and commercializing novel therapeutics for neoplastic and inflammatory diseases.
- Member of a team advising GPW S.A. in the sale of a stake in Aquis Exchange in connection with the IPO of Aquis on London Stock Exchange (AIM).
- Advising MLP Group S.A. a leading warehouse operator listed on the WSE as well as Bank Pekao S.A., Pekao Investment S.A. in a bond program issue, 50 mln EUR.