Justyna has over 20 years of professional experience in representing clients in various commercial disputes, including cross-border litigation and high-profile cases. She acts for clients in negotiations, in courts and arbitration proceedings. Justyna represented clients from diverse sectors, including finance, telecoms, pharma, construction, film production, FMCG.
Her practise includes in particular various disputes in financial sector as well as corporate disputes and company directors’ liability related matters. She acted for clients in complex and precedence setting disputes related to unfair competition, consumer protection, copyrights, and patents.
- Legal500 EMEA 2021 Recommended Lawyer “Justyna Tokarzewska has developed significant expertise in banking disputes”.
- Legal500 EMEA 2020 Recommended Lawyer “Justyna Tokarzewska is a very good lawyer and understands the business needs”
- Represented one of the largest banks Poland from a leading European banking group in disputes with investors concerning the alleged irregularities in selling financial products and advised on strategy for group litigation and related criminal proceedings.
- Acted in numerous court proceedings initiated by entrepreneurs who operated branches of two leading banks on Polish market, including in the Supreme Court.
- Managed disputes related to PLN/CHF loans.
- Represented a bank in court proceedings related to cyber security and AML.
- Assisted directors of publicly listed companies in matters concerning their liability.
- Advised a leading distributor of fertilizers in Poland in disputes concerning termination of contracts related to rise of gas prices.
- Represented and advised food producer in various matters related to unfair competition and consumers protection and assisted the creation and operation of a foundation.