Justine maintains a broad insurance defence practice. She has successfully defended and resolved personal injury and property damage actions, construction matters, professional liability claims, and transportation claims. She has a track record of successful defence at trial, by summary trial and mediation.
Justine has a particular focus on insurance coverage matters, leading Whitelaw Twining’s coverage practice group and providing opinions to clients on all types of insurance policies.
Justine’s focus remains on client-service. Her success in negotiations, mediations and the courtroom can be attributed to her organized and efficient approach.
In her downtime, Justine dedicates her time to her two children. Her family enjoys hiking together and spending as much time as possible outdoors.
- Called to the British Columbia Bar in 2007
- Kendall v. Bouchard, 2020 BCSC 727, affirmed on appeal 2021 BCCA 45
- Rivers v. North Vancouver (District), 2020 BCSC 1050
- Tri-X Excavating Ltd. v. Morman, 2018 BCSC 1493, affirmed on appeal 2019 BCCA 457
- Hamilon v The Owners, Strata Plan VIS3782, 2018 BCSC 1585