Jonathan joined DWF Advocacy in April 2019, having previously been part of the in-house legal department at Greater Manchester Police. Jonathan was called to the Bar in 2015 by The Honourable Society of the Middle Temple after obtaining his LLB from The University of Manchester and receiving a scholarship from his Inn.
Having joined DWF’s Advocacy team Jonathan focuses on representing clients across a wide range of hearings, as well as advising out of court and drafting. Particular areas of expertise include RTAs, Employers’ Liability, Catastrophic Personal Injury, fraudulent insurance claims for injury, police law and civil actions against the police.
- Highest grade awarded in Advocacy 1 at BPP Manchester 2015
- Sir Christopher Benson Scholar 2014 (The Honourable Society of the Middle Temple)
- BPP 4x4 Advocacy Scholar 2014 (BPP Manchester)
- Bar Professional Training Course - Very Competent
- LLB (Hons) - University of Manchester