Goran is an infrastructure and energy expert who has extensive experience practicing law in Australia, and more broadly in the Asia Pacific Region. Goran partners with his clients to help them succeed in their business ventures by providing the best advice and assistance possible.
Goran’s work focuses on projects across a range of sectors and industries, including construction, infrastructure, water, waste, utility and renewable energy. He also holds significant experience working for all tiers of government (Federal, State and Local).
Additionally, Goran also has extensive experience in a variety of contract structures (PPPs, Alliances, EPCs, various traditional delivery methods), as well as advising on complex procurement issues. His work focuses on asset divestment and privatisation and advising on associated regulatory issues.
Goran’s particular areas of expertise include:
- public private partnerships across all sectors;
- infrastructure divestment and privatisation across all sectors, and advising on associated regulatory issues;
- traditional delivery methods across all sectors;
- tendering processes and probity;
- government infrastructure and procurement;
- renewable energy;
- contract administration;
- development work; and
- funding work (both for financiers and government).
Also of note, is Goran’s reputation as one of the leading lawyers in the use of Building Information Modelling (BIM) on projects. Goran has worked with government, designers, operators and contractors on BIM policy and implementation.
Outside of the office, Goran enjoys spending his free time with those who mean most – his family and friends. He also plays competitive tennis and enjoys all sorts of sports.
- Finalist in the 2019 Australian Law Awards - Partner of the Year
- Construction Law Rising Star, 2017 (Doyle’s Guide)
- Senior Associate of the Year Award, 2016 (Australian Law Awards)
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Society of Construction Law