George practices in commercial, employment, industrial relations, and property law particularly with respect to disputes arising in those areas.
George is highly acclaimed for his advice to major corporates, senior executives and elite sportspersons in high profile employment and litigation matters, and is often called upon where the protection of reputation is a key focus.
George offers industry-specific knowledge in a number of areas, including sport, construction, technology, professional services, manufacturing, security and hospitality.
George’s management background combined with his practical experience as a lawyer enables him to offer valuable and strategic insights to his clients. He has a deep understanding of the issues associated with operating a business and can provide considered, commercial solutions to clients. Whether they are multinationals, start-ups, established SME's, senior executives or high profile sportspersons, George provides his clients with tailored advice to assist them in meeting their objectives.
Outside of work, George enjoys spending time with his wife and two sons, travelling and sport. He is a passionate Carlton Football Club coterie member and President of the Old Ivanhoe Grammarians Football Club.
- Recommended by Doyle’s Guide as a Leading Employment Lawyer (Victoria), 2021
- Included in the Best Lawyers Australia list for Commercial Law, 2021
- Included in the Best Lawyers Australia list for Labour and Employment Law, 2020 - 2021
- Recommended Labour and Employment Lawyer, The Legal 500, 2019
- Recommended by Doyle's Guide as a Leading Employment Lawyer (Employee & Trade Union Representation) (Victoria), 2018
- Property Council of Australia
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Business Member, Hellenic Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- President of the Old Ivanhoe Grammarians Football Club
- Carlton in Business (Carlton Football Club)
- Isileli "Israel" Folau v Rugby Australia Limited & Anor  (MLG2486/2019)
- Monash IVF Pty Ltd v Dr Lynn Burmeister  (17-CV-01737-DMG & VID870/2017)