Federico has extensive experience in advising on commercial matters, especially in the commercial and energy aviation sectors. Specifically, he has in-depth knowledge of corporate law matters, as well as M&A and commercial contracts.
In the energy sector, he has extensive experience in investing and disinvesting renewable assets, as well as advising on the acquisition and/or sale of licenses, permits and authorizations for the construction of renewable energy facilities. Also, in the field of aviation law, Federico has provided recurrent advice to airlines, service providers and other companies in the negotiation of contracts for their activity in Spain, as well as in relations with regulatory bodies and consumer authorities.
Prior to joining DWF-RCD, Federico built part of his career in Marimón Abogados and as in-house Legal Counsel for Iberia Airlines.
- Chairperson of the Airlines Association (ALA)
- Former Manager of the Association of Spanish Companies of Air Transport (ACETA).
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2019 - Projects and Energy - Spain
- Best Lawyers 2020 - Corporate and M&A Law - Spain
- Leaders League 2019 - Private Equity - Fund structuring - Spain