Dominika Sarek is a member of the Dispute Resolution Team at DWF Poland. She is mostly occupied with civil proceedings before the national courts. She is also experienced in international commercial and investment arbitration. She has experience in disputes related to construction, infrastructure, real estate, the energy sector and the entertainment sector. She also advises clients in all stages of criminal proceedings.
Dominika has experience in advising companies in infrastructure projects with respect to management of claims, negotiating contracts, their performance or termination.
Dominika obtained her full legal education at the University of Warsaw, graduating with merits in 2019. Additionally, she holds a master's degree in French and European Business Law from Poitiers University in France.
- Advocate Trainee - The Warsaw Bar Association
- Member of a team representing the companies from a real estate sector in ICC arbitration proceedings in a dispute resulting from a failed sale transaction of the major shopping centres.
- Member of a team representing and advising a leading Polish company from the oil and gas industry in a dispute with a global contractor.
- Member of a team representing the European investor in the arbitration against the Central-European state in a dispute relating to renewable energy sector.
- Member of a team representing Elektrociepłownia Stalowa Wola S.A. (the Employer) in the arbitral proceedings before the Court of Arbitration at the Polish Chamber of Commerce in Warsaw arising out of a dispute with Abener Energía S.A. (the General Contractor) based on the construction agreement.