Ashleigh was admitted to legal practice in Novemmber 2020 and joined the DWF Employment, Safety and Regulatory team in March 2021. Ashleigh assists DWF's senior lawyers in all aspects of workplace relations, including:
- Providing strategic guidance and advice to employers regarding the interpretation and application of legislation and Industrial Instruments;
- Conducting sensitive workplace investigations and drafting reports;
- Reviewing and drafting contracts and procedures; and
- The preparation of legal documents, correspondence and pleadings for litigated claims in various jurisdictions, including the Fair Work Commission, Queensland Industrial Relations Commission and the Federal Circuit Court.
- Queensland Law Society
- Fair Work Commission confirms community's higher expectations regarding inappropriate touching
- Minority decision injects some support into pro-choice vaccination debate