- Over 20 years’ experience dealing with Professional Indemnity, Casualty, Liability, Motor, Property and D&O/Financial Lines
- As a loss adjuster/inspector he was responsible for the investigation of Large and Complex Claims with full delegated authority for a number of Lloyd’s Syndicates who had a significant presence in the Irish market
- Also managed claims for a number of large self-insured and captive Irish clients
- Appointed Auditor and Mediator for inter party Insurance related disputes
- Whilst working with Liberty, Aidan spent time working as a Senior Claims Specialist both in Ireland and in the UK
- Aidan holds a specialist knowledge of Solicitors Professional Indemnity claims and provides guidance and risk management lectures to both underwriters and brokers during renewal season
- Aidan is currently appointed by the law society as the ‘Special Purpose Fund Manager’ for the Assigned Risk Pool in Ireland
- Aidan is a member of the Chartered Insurance Institute in Ireland and in the UK and holds the designation of ACII and is currently undertaking the fellowship FCII and Bachelor of Laws (LLB).