1. The promoter of this prize draw is DWF Law LLP of 1 Scott Place 2 Hardman Street Manchester M3 3AA (the "Promoter").
2. The prize draw is only open to residents of the United Kingdom, including Northern Ireland, aged 16 years or over. Employees (and their families) of the Promoter and any other companies associated with the competition are excluded from entering.
3. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. Internet access is required to participate.
4. Only one entry per person is permitted.
5. The opening date for entries is 9.00am on 19 August 2021. The closing date of the prize draw is 11.59pm on 10 October 2021 (the "Promotion Period"). Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
6. To be entered into the prize draw you must download the Gratitude app and scan the QR code on the Promoter's sponsored statue and click on the competition tab on the app which will direct entrants to a page on the Promoter's website, follow the entry instructions and enter your first name, surname and email address (the "Entry Requirements"). Once your entry has been submitted you will be entered into the prize draw.
7. Entries will be ineligible for this prize draw if they; (a) are incomplete; (b) fail to meet the Entry Requirements; (c) are found to be using multiple accounts to enter; (d) are produced by automated means; (e) violate the rights of any other person or entity; (f) are received outside of the Promotion Period; or (g) are reported to violate the terms governing the use of the Promotor's website.
8. After the Promotion Period, 1 (one) winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person on 14 October 2021 ("Draw Date") from all valid entries.
9. There is one prize, consisting of Apple Inc. products to the retail value of c.£1000.00.
10. The prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. If for any reason the prize as described above is not capable of being provided, the Promoter may in its sole discretion substitute the prize for an alternative prize of equivalent value.
11. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using the details provided at entry) within 7 days of the end of the Promotion Period and must provide a UK postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 48 hours of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
13. Once a winner has been identified, the prize will be sent recorded delivery to the UK postal address provided within 28 days.
14. If you are the winner of the prize draw, you agree that the Promoter may use your name and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this prize draw and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes. The name and county of the winner can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the end of the Promotion Period.
15. By entering this prize draw you are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter and any third party appointed by the Promoter to administer the prize draw reserve the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter including its agents and/or distributors, will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where personal injury or death is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, including its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17. The Promoter is not responsible for:
(a) any damage to the prizes sent to the winner;
(b) non-delivery of prize caused by the provision of wrong information by the winner, postal disputes or other causes beyond the Promoter's control; or
(c) entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, website, network or server failure of any kind.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to monitor all entries to identify any entrants who seek to manipulate the entry process and the Promoter has the right to disqualify anyone who violates these terms and conditions.
19. The Promotor shall use and take care of any personal data you supply to it as described in its Privacy Notice, available here, and in accordance with the UK General Data Protection Regulation ("UK GDPR") and any other data protection legislation which may amend or supersede the UK GDPR. By entering this prize draw, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal data so that the Promotor can administer and process the prize draw and contact you about your prize draw entry, and for the purposes outlined in paragraph 12 above.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this promotion at any time.
21. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.