We can help you:
- Prepare for both Article 125 and Article 127 audits, identifying key areas of risk and ways these can be addressed;
- Draft your response and correspond with auditors;
- Negotiate the reduction and elimination of claw-backs and financial corrections;
- Defend your organisation against adverse findings raised by the European Court of Auditors, European Commission enquiries and other auditors;
- Draft opinions on specialist topics such as State aid, Procurement, ESIF eligibility and revenue generating projects so all parties have a clear understanding of the law;
- Deliver seminars and conferences on the main ESIF risks; and
- Review your processes and procedures to help you secure ESIF compliance.