Andrew Jacobs, Head of Regulatory Consulting hosted this webinar with his team to share their latest insights into FCA expectations concerning the Consumer Duty, as the first milestone towards implementation approaches. The team provided views about expectations in a number of areas including; governance, senior management oversight and how firms will need to address other key requirements of the Consumer Duty, ahead of full implementation next year.
The topics that were covered in this webinar are:
1. Introduction and Overview: An introduction to Consumer Duty and its goals.
2. Consumer Principle: An overview of the new Consumer Principle.
3. Cross Cutting Rules: An overview of what the three Cross Cutting Rules are and how they are designed to deliver good outcomes.
4. Four Outcomes: Information on the Four Outcomes and how they represent the firm-consumer relationship.
5. Governance and Regulators expectations: What the Regulator expects firms to have in place from a monitoring and governance aspect.
6. Next steps: What Firms should consider prior to the next Consumer Duty deadline in April 2023.
7. Questions: An opportunity for you to ask our host questions.