Our team of Construction experts have produced a round-up of insights focusing on some of the key issues in the industry over the past few months, such as the impact of the Building Safety Bill and the UK cladding crisis, the construction material shortage, the Environmental Act 2021 and the new biodervirsety considerations for developers and the Commercial Rent (Coronavirus Bill).
Here are the key highlights included:
- The Commercial Rent (Coronavirus) Bill – unwinding commercial rent arrears
- Environment Act 2021 and new biodiversity considerations for developers
- It's not you it's MEES: Commercial property landlords are you ready for 1 April 2023?
- Material Shortages: Time to look for solutions
- Combating the climate crisis: Environment Act 2021
- Is this the beginning of the end, or merely the end of the beginning for the UK's cladding crisis?
- Building Safety Bill – Pennies dropping on a missed opportunity?
For more information on any of the articles included in our round-up or any construction and development enquiries, please contact our team of experts below.