During the webinar our team of data protection experts will cover topics, such as:
- amendments to the governance and operational controls required for data protection management and international transfers;
- changes to cookie law requirements;
- changes to penalties for direct marketing infringements and other regulator enforcement powers;
- restrictions on the rights individuals have to request data subject rights (particularly for data subject access requests (DSARs));
- requirements for complaints handling by organisations; and
- the abolition of the Information Commissioner's office.
Find out about these and much more, including our insights as to how to make the proposed changes operationally effective in your organisation – sign up now!
- Stewart Room, Head of Technology, Media & Communications Sector
- JP Buckley, Partner & Regional Data Protection & Cyber Security Leader
- James Drury-Smith, Data Protection & Cyber Security Partner