On May 31, the current EU Block Exemption Regulation on Vertical Agreements (VBER) will expire and will be replaced by a new regulation. In addition, the EU Commission will publish updated guidelines on vertical agreements.
If you are managing a sales organisation within the European Union, with distributors and other sales partners, or if you want to cope with the do's and don'ts of sales restrictions for your offline and online sales channels, or selective and exclusive distribution systems, staying on top of the updated legal framework will be crucial.
During our webinar, we will unveil the aspects of:
- The conceptual basis and scope of the new VBER.
- A concise overview of the core restrictions and non-exempted distribution terms provided in the new VBER – identifying what has remained unchanged and what has been added or modified.
- The key guidance provided by the new VBER and the updated EU guidelines on permitted and prohibited online sales activities - both for online platforms and for other online sales activities.
- Hands-on guidance on how the new VBER may affect your business in terms of:
- Selecting an appropriate distribution system;
- Modifications needed or recommended for distribution contracts;
- Ways of working with online platforms; and
- Safe and crucial restrictions on online sales activities for distributors.
- The current legal framework and recent developments for vertical agreements in the UK.