- DCMS Cyber Security Breaches Survey 2022 – an overview of the key points arising from the latest government breaches survey and the legal implications that we need to understand.
- Current Threat Landscape – updates on the threats and risks, looking at major issues such as Ransomware, Business Email Compromise and Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs) and how we should address them.
- Incident Response Readiness – lessons that we've learned from our high-profile case load and how you might apply them in your organisation.
- Case law update – we will shine a light on the latest developments in court and in regulatory action, to help you prioritise your approach to risk.
- Legislative changes – fast track understanding of changes coming down the pipe for security.
Who should attend?
This webinar will be essential viewing for everyone with security responsibilities including General Counsel, CISOs, DPOs, anyone working in governance, risk and compliance, Board level sponsors of security, and insurers and insurance buyers.
Tuesday 24 May 2022 15:00 - 16:00 (BST)
Our panel of speakers are all members of DWF's UK Breach Counsel team, who are regularly called on to help guide organisations through exceptionally challenging security breach situations and the legal aftermath. The team includes authors of The British Computer Society's new book on data protection. We are rated by the main legal directories as one of the UK's leading data protection law practices.