Date: 16 August 2022, 13:00 - 14:00 BST
Our panel of legal leaders and employment professionals will examine the many facets of talent challenges currently faced by the legal profession including:
- Do we need different talent strategies for legal teams because of the training and experience of lawyers?
- What is the balance between leaders’ responsibilities and the individual in creating a career path that works?
- What role do culture and purpose play in outstanding talent strategies?
Don't risk losing the best talent within your team, sign up for our webinar now!
Joining our panel to examine the many facets of talent challenges currently faced by the legal profession:
- Evelyn Nwajei, Head of Employment Law at Currys Plc
- Kenny Robertson, Head of Outsourcing, Technology & IP Legal Team at NatWest
- Natalie Salunke, General Counsel at Zilch
- Kirsty Rogers, Head of ESG and Employment Partner at DWF
- Dr Catherine McGregor, Author and Consultant