There are numerous respiratory diseases that could be linked to the workplace such as asbestos, silicosis, occupational asthma and coal worker’s pneumoconiosis (CWP). In this webinar, we will cover what you need to know as an employer if you receive such a claim from an employee.
Join respiratory disease legal specialists, Damien van Brunschot and Marissa Coward, as they look at how employers can best manage risks for these types of claims. In particular, Damien and Marissa will cover:
- The most common work related respiratory diseases
- What is not considered a work related respiratory disease
- How employers can avoid breaches of the law
- Manufacturer/supplier liability considerations
- Types of damages that can be awarded
You will have the opportunity to ask questions at any time during the live webinar by typing them in the chat box.
We hope you can join us for what will be an interactive and informative discussion.
Tuesday 5 October 2021, 9:30am – 10:30am AEST