Join our webinar in which DWF experts will discuss the law and practical steps needed to respond to these threats and equip you with vital knowledge. Critically, you will be made aware of your obligations from the receipt of letters during the standstill period, to measures in eliminating challenges once issued in Court.
Topics to be discussed include:
- understanding the time limits within which challengers must bring claims;
- disclosure requirements and how to respond to "fishing expeditions";
- considering your position and tactics for responding to the threat of challenge;
- assessing the strength of a potential challenge;
- options available once a challenge has been issued; and
- practical steps to protect your organisation from procurement challenges.
- Bradley Martin, Senior Associate
- Michelle Maher, Senior Associate