Our panel of experts will discuss:
- The latest position on hybrid working.
- The legal parameters surrounding flexible working, including the changes on the horizon.
- The importance of updating terms and conditions to reflect new working arrangements.
- Ensuring any hybrid working policy works both for the employer and the employee.
- Hybrid working and diversity and inclusion – the legal considerations and how a flexible approach can help attract a more diverse workforce.
- What are the data protection considerations when working on a hybrid basis?
- The four day working week.
- What if an employee wants to work from abroad?