In this event to mark World Menopause Day 2023, DWF will bring together colleagues and experts to share their experiences of complementary and alternative therapies for managing symptoms of the menopause.
For many HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) can provide relief from and assistance in managing the symptoms of the menopause.
However, it may not be an option for everyone. For example;
- Where HRT is not available
- When HRT it is not affordable
- When an individual cannot take HRT for medical reasons
- When an individual cannot take certain hormones, i.e. athletes; or
- When an individual simply does not want to take HRT.
To support our diverse colleagues across our global organisations, in this session experts will share information on the alternatives to HRT and we will hear personal success stories from individuals who have found these methods helpful.
If you would like to boost your knowledge of the menopause and the alternative therapies that can be used to manage symptoms please join us on 17 October at 12pm (GMT) for this special panel event.
Click here to register
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
And if you have any questions you can submit anonymously in advance by clicking here.
- Jewels Chamberlain is the lead for the DWF Menopause Group and an Insurance Services Partner at the Liverpool office.
- Reshma Punjabi is member of the DWF Menopause Group and a Program Manager at the DWF office in Pune, India.
- Gayna Altreed is a personal trainer, yoga teacher and nutritionist.
- Rachel Purdey is a professionally qualified registered medical herbalist based in West Yorkshire who is passionate about empowering people to regain control of their health and wellbeing.