In this webinar we will cover:
- Case and legislation update: A practical update including the COVID-19 related decisions we are starting to see come through the courts and tribunals, a discrimination case round-up, and recent and forthcoming consultations and legislative changes.
- Pensions update:
- the significant expansion of the Pension Regulator's interventionist powers from 1 October 2021: these relate primarily to defined benefit schemes however there are a few key points that all corporates need to be aware of;
- new pension scheme governance requirements and voluntary measures to ensure your pension scheme is fit for purpose.
- The changing workplace: An outline of the key issues employers will need to consider as we adapt to a world with fewer restrictions but ongoing risk. From flexible working requests, to updating terms and conditions, to vaccine status, we will provide a brief overview of the latest position.
- Horizon scanning: What the future may look like for employment law, including the impact of climate change on employee engagement.
You will be given the opportunity to ask questions during the webinar. We hope you can join us.
Wednesday 20 October, 1:00pm - 2:15pm (BST)
- Joanne Frew, Global Deputy Head of Employment & Pensions
- Sarah Magee, Solicitor
- Ann Frances Cooney, Partner
- Jessica Jones, Senior Associate
- Marcus Fink, Partner