All of us face hard choices in our lives and some of the hardest choices we make about our careers and life mean challenging expectations and standards within our workplace, culture and society. This International Women's Day we will explore how every hard choice we make presents risks, but also opportunity and hope.
Colleagues at various points in their career from DWF and Enterprise Rent-A-Car will share how they have navigated hard choices and how these decisions have shaped who they are today.
- Seema Bains, Partner & Head of D&I Leadership Group, DWF
- Nigel Goodall, Vice President Data Strategy, Enterprise Holdings, Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Caroline Colliston, Partner, DWF
- Michal Pawlowski, Managing Partner, Warsaw, DWF
- Rachael Burke, Senior Associate, DWF
- Caroline Howarth, Senior Financial Controller, Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Paul McCorkell, Business Rental Director, UK/Ireland, Enterprise Holdings, Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Sharnna Henry-Alveranga, Accounting Manager, Enterprise Rent-A-Car