Spaces are limited, so make sure you register your attendance early.
The Summit will explore critical, cutting-edge and topical issues in data and cyber, including:
- regulation and supervision in the UK
- how to improve your data protection programme
- privacy and the ESG agenda: the need for transparency in online advertising, direct marketing and cybersecurity
- practical approaches for dealing with DSARs
- challenges in the use of automated facial recognition
- the priorities in the Online Safety Bill for child protection
- using AI to defend against email security threats
- biometrics in the workplace
- Information Commissioner: regulatory priorities
Alongside our top data protection and cybersecurity experts, we will be hosting speakers from the Meta, Information Commissioner's Office, Compliant Global, Expedia, Revolut, Bolt, Cyber Resilience Centre for London, GSM Association and Abnormal Security.
13:30 – 14:00 | Registration
14:00 – 18:00 | Summit
18:00 – 21:00 | Drinks & networking
Who should attend?
This summit will be of interest to C-suite level people with a responsibility for data protection strategy, General Counsel, Heads of Legal, DPO's etc. or similar.
Note on rail strikes: we are aware of some strikes on the days surrounding the event. Please check if you will be affected here >