As businesses face more complex and unique challenges, creativity is a fundamental skill. Areas we will cover in this webinar discussion include:
- How in-house lawyers are already using creativity in what they do.
- How working with limited resources can help with more creative solutions.
- Ways to ensure that diverse groups can work together most effectively to enhance creative problem solving.
- Creating a culture where trying and not always succeeding is accepted, and recognising that this is central to creativity for lawyers who are too often focused on the notion of perfection and getting things right.
Joining our panel to discuss this topic will be:
- Isabelle Meyer-Barchechath, Group Functions Legal Director at Kingfisher plc
- Michael Astle, Executive Director of Legal Affairs at Quotient Sciences
- Suzanne Gilbert, Principal Commercial Lawyer at BT
- Justin Edgar, Partner at DWF
- Dr Catherine McGregor, Author, Consultant and Executive Coach