Paulina Stachura is an attorney-at-law, a member of the Renewable Energy Department at DWF. She specializes in contractual and regulatory advisory for entities in the energy sector, renewable sources, including offshore wind farms. In her practice, she combines experience from working in both the private and public sectors.
She gained experience in the Energy Regulatory Office, where she worked on the Polish and European electricity market, including instructions on the operation and use of the grid and EU network codes.
She supports investors in, among others, grid connection matters, support schemes dedicated to renewable energy sources, investment process (including for offshore wind farms) and negotiations of power purchase agreements (cPPA and vPPA).
- Attorney-at-law – The Opole Bar Association
- Advised investor in the proceedings to obtain seabed permit for the construction and operation of the offshore wind farms in Polish maritime areas.
- Advised and supported onshore wind generator in negotiations of the physical PPA with industrial offtaker.
- Advised and supported RES generators in negotiations of the virtual PPA with telecom.
- EU Agency for the Cooperation of Energy Regulators, practical commentary, Lex
- EU will prevent electricity crises, practical commentary, Lex