Emil focuses on full spectrum of issues connected with employment and social insurance law, including cases related to sexual harassment, mental harassment, discrimination, redundancies, overtime compensation and fatal accidents at work.
He participates in due diligence projects related to M&A transactions in the field of labour law.
Emil also provides clients with support in implementation of voluntary redundancy programs, Employee Capital Plans, as well as in employment of foreigners in Poland. His experience also includes preparation of documentation related to the hiring and dismissing of employees as well as preparation of employment contracts for members of the management board.
He also advises in preparation and development of internal regulations (Remuneration scheme, Work regulations, Remote Work Regulations).
He is also highly experienced in managing complex litigation cases that require expertise in a broad spectrum of legal areas such as foreign currency options, IT projects, compensation claims against airports, tenancy contracts, infringement of moral rights, corporate disputes (exclusion of shareholders, dissolution of the company), white-collar crime.
- Advocate - The Warsaw Bar Association
- Ph.D. degree awarded in 2018 by Warsaw University, Faculty of Law and Administration.
- IT company - representing the employer in a dispute with a former member of the management board regarding incorrect determination of personal income tax on the settlement amount;
- production company in the catering industry – advisory on funding co-financing under Anti-crisis Shields;
- Estonian retail company – representing client in proceedings for the execution of a European bank account preservation order
- Airline - development and implementation of terms and conditions of remuneration for work and other work-related benefits for aviation staff
- Real estate company - representing the client in disputes regarding the lease of office space;