Alex’s experience includes acting for clients on construction, infrastructure and energy projects across a wide range of sectors and industries in Australia.
He is experienced in a variety of contract structures, as well as developing tender packages and advising on procurement issues. He also has solid experience in using standard form construction contracts. In particular, Alex’s front-end focus extends to renewable energy, and he has acted for various owners in relation to the procurement of a number of solar farms across Australia. Alex also specialises in Building Information Modelling (BIM), and he has significant experience working with clients in the BIM Space.
Outside of work, Alex enjoys spending time with friends and family, as well as watching rugby, surfing and snowboarding.
- Finalist in the 2019 Australian Law Awards - Rising Star of the Year
- Finalist in the 2019 Lawyers Weekly 30 Under 30 Awards for the areas of Government, Projects, Energy and Resources
- Winner of the 2019 Lawyers Weekly 30 Under 30 Award for the area of Construction & Infrastructure
- Property Council of Australia
- Law Society of New South Wales
What do the Security of Payment updates in New South Wales mean for your construction contract? April 2019
Build it and the votes will come? Trends in Sports and Entertainment infrastructure procurement and delivery.March 2019.