Adam is a banking and finance specialist across a wide range of Australia domestic and cross-border financings in many industries and sectors.
Adam focuses on corporate and acquisition finance, leveraged and LBO finance, property and asset finance and credit enhancement.
Adam has expertise in bilateral, syndicated and club financings, senior and mezzanine finance (including inter-creditor arrangements), IPO and IPO-related financings, construction and development finance, strategic debt investments, debt restructuring and recapitalisations.
Adam is best known for his approachability, commercial focus and strong deal completion record.
- Included in the Best Lawyers Australia list for Banking and Finance Law, 2018 - 2021
- Acknowledged in the AsiaLaw Profiles as a Leading Lawyer for Banking & Finance, 2018
- Recommended by The Legal 500 Asia Pacific for Banking & Finance, 2018
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Property Funds Association
- Australian Private Equity and Venture Capital Association Limited