Edoardo is a dedicated corporate lawyer with extensive experience in corporate and commercial matters, from M&A and JV deals, procurement and regulatory affairs, to commercial agreements and EPC and construction contracts, particularly in the oil and gas, infrastructure and manufacturing sectors.
Edoardo has over 14 years of experience, 8 of which spent in Saudi Arabia, having worked previously in Kuwait, London and Milan at top-tier international law firms.
Edoardo is a dual-graduated and qualified English and Italian lawyer and his experience across civil, common and Shari'a law jurisdictions and legal systems translates in his ability to understand and deal with the nuances of cross-border transactions, local requirements and cultural differences. He speaks at international conferences and authors articles and client bulletins on Saudi Arabian matters.
- Italian Bar Association (2006)
- Solicitor Regulation Authority for England and Wales (2008)
- Advising one of the world's largest O&G EPC contractors in all their aspects of doing business in KSA, including negotiating two key joint venture contracts
- Advising the world's largest oilfield services company on all their aspects of doing business in Saudi Arabia
- Advising a global O&G valve producer on the set up of a joint venture company with a Saudi Arabian investment company for the establishment of a manufacturing company in KSA
- Advising one of the world's largest contractor of independent jack-up rigs operator in all their aspects of doing business in Saudi Arabia
- For his Saudi Arabian corporate experience, Edoardo “is rated for his outstanding industry knowledge“ – Legal 500 (2019)
- In 2019, for the third time in 5 years, Edoardo has been named as one of 50 most influential Italians working in the Middle East by leading financial daily MilanoFinanza, a CNBC-linked publication.