Joanna Derlikiewicz is an advocate trainee and works as a Junior Associate in the Innovative Energy Team at DWF, Poland.
- Experienced in working in the litigation and regulatory legal departments.
- Provides legal advice on the Renewable Sources Act with respect to the financial support systems' participation and obligations of the RES electricity producers.
- Provides legal advice on Energy Law as to the electricity production licensing and grid connection issues.
- Provides legal advice on regulations concerning offshore investments and is experienced in the preparation of applications for permits to erect and operate artificial islands, structures and devices in Polish maritime areas.
- Experienced in performing due diligence of renewable energy projects.
- Consultancy in administrative and court-administrative disputes involving the public authorities.
- Takes a professional interest in renewable hydrogen technology development and has experience in working on projects involving renewable hydrogen installations.
- Advocate Trainee - The Warsaw Bar Association
- Postgraduate student, Academy of Energy, Warsaw School of Economics;
- Master's Degree, Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Warsaw;
- Foreign Scholarship at the Faculty of Law, Ghent University, Belgium;
- Graduated with merit from British Law Centre organized in cooperation with the University of Cambridge and the British educational foundation Juris Angliae Scientia;
- Non-profit: internship at the Office of the Polish Commissioner for Human Rights.