Why do you need DWF Incident Management Training?
At DWF we believe that active crisis planning and preparation is everything. Our bespoke training walks you and your staff through a mock scenario that has been carefully tailored for your organisation to include the specific challenges that you might face. It introduces both employers and employees to a health and safety, competition law, data protection or abuse incident, explaining the key duties and legislation and how to consider them in planning for a crisis event. The training is delivered through an interactive, hands-on workshop including mock interviews, media containment strategy, technical Q&A and crisis management guidance.
- A fatal accident occurred at your premises?
- An explosion or major fire at your premises stopped your business in its tracks?
- Significant data was lost or leaked?
- An anonymous complaint led to regulatory intervention?
Would you or your team be confident in managing a crisis as it developed, facing the press or potentially answering difficult questions in a formal interview? Having a well-rehearsed team and clear, consistent crisis protocols and processes will have a significant positive impact on the outcome of any incident.
Benefits to your business
- Reduction and minimisation of exposure to enforcement/sanctions.
- Protection of your reputation.
- Increased understanding and awareness of crisis protocols across your business.
- Positive impact on future compliance and corporate resilience.
- Potential improvements to your future insurance claims and credit profile.
- Positive impact on broader governance.