Adam advises on a broad range of issues regarding the financial sector such as implementation of various EU directives and regulations, negotiation of derivative documents, complex securitizations and NPL transactions. Adam built up a strong financial background during his work at Capital Adequacy Department of one of the largest banks in Poland. Before joining DWF he was for several years the Head of Banking Regulatory Team in one of the most reputable law firms in Warsaw. He hold a PhD in Banking Law.
Adam has also particular experience in licensing matters and administrative proceedings before the Polish Financial Supervisory Commission (KNF) as well as corporate governance and compliance issues.
- Advocate - The Warsaw Bar Association
- Advising ING Bank on the process of acquisition of another entity from the financial sector.
- Advising ING Bank on the preparation and negotiation of portfolio insurance agreements for a residential mortgage portfolio.
- Advising PKO BP on the obtaining of unfunded credit protection eligible under CRR as a credit risk transfer instrument
- Advising Hoist Cyprus on the acquisition of sizable investment funds in Poland.
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2019 - Banking and Finance (Tier 4)
The team advises Polish and international banks, financial institutions, borrowers, local authorities, investors and sponsors of domestic and cross-border transactions.