Our employment experts and specialist restrictive covenant lawyers across the globe answer the following key questions:
- What are the key types of restrictive covenants in your jurisdiction?
- Does the employer have to pay compensation to the employee in relation to the restrictive covenants?
- Are there limits to the post-employment restriction period and to the geographical area of the restriction covenants?
- Can the employer unilaterally revoke the agreed restrictive covenant at the end of the contract or otherwise avoid its application?
- What remedies are available to the employer when an employee breaches their restrictions?
Current trends and tendencies are shown in a global comparison, giving an overview of the various types of restrictive covenants from non-competition to non-solicitation of clients. This will help organisations to act in a legally secure manner in an increasingly technological and decentralised environment and to be ready for further challenges.
Select a region below for an overview of restrictive covenant employment law in your global location(s).
If you have any questions or would like advice on your global or restrictive covenant employment law strategy please get in touch.