The Cabinet Office Green Paper: Transforming Public Procurement sets out how the Government proposes to "transform" public procurement now the UK is no longer bound by EU law. In this webinar, DWF will host an interactive discussion focusing on key aspects of the Green Paper and how post-Brexit changes to procurement law are likely to impact organisations in the private and public sector.
We will discuss the key considerations that public bodies will likely have when developing procurement strategies if the proposals in the Green Paper are implemented, including:
- the consolidation of the Regulations and the impact on public bodies and bidders;
- changes to procurement procedures and how a compliant process could be structured;
- the potential impact on the likelihood and conduct of procurement challenges; and
- how you can prepare for the next steps.
You will be able to provide your input and views during this vital discussion, as well as any questions for our public procurement specialists:
- Colin Murray (Partner and Head of Local Government)
- Bradley Martin (Senior Associate)
- Michelle Maher (Senior Associate)