ExperienceJoshua represents clients in a broad range of commercial and HNW/UHNW private client international litigation and arbitration in the Middle East, England & Wales and offshore jurisdictions. He also represents commercial and international clients in white collar investigations including corporate investigations and regulatory enforcement proceedings. Representing clients across all sectors, Josh has worked on numerous high-profile matters that have arisen in recent years. He has experience in industry sectors such as banking and financial services, fraud, white collar crime, technology and trusts.
Significant representations include:
• British Gas v Accenture (England & Wales High Court).
• Secretary of State for the Home Office v Raytheon Systems Limited (LCIA seated England & Wales law arbitration).
• Mosvee v Torbert (Guernsey Royal Court).
• Glenn & Ors v Watson & Ors (England & Wales High Court).
• SEC Investigation into Ernst & Young regarding their possible role in the collapse of Lehman Bank (London, England & Wales).
• Internal investigation on behalf of an international bank regarding price fixing and collusion in respect of FX and Commodity markets (London, England & Wales).
• Investigation into large-scale fraud perpetrated on an international construction company (Dubai, UAE).
• Matters arising as a result of the collapse of Abraaj Private Equity Fund (Dubai, UAE).