Register here to join our three part online series.
Dates & Times
Choose your session from the following dates:
Tuesday 10 May
Tuesday 17 May
Tuesday 31 May
08:00 - 09:00 (GST)
The first two sessions will focus on different stages of a dispute including topics such as:
- Who might be the right lawyers for your dispute?
- Is a claims consultant beneficial?
- Is merits advice actually necessary?
- How to manage all the documents?
- How legal tech and the right approach can cut your costs by a third?
- How to select and work with experts cost-efficiently?
The last session will focus on all other issues that tend to add to the overall legal spend in a large arbitration and how they can be avoided.
Together with HKA we will share our experiences, lessons learned and ways to deal with relevant issues. Our goal is to demonstrate how to create cost-savings for clients whilst maintaining high-quality tailored advice. We will also give guidance on the best ways to ensure that lawyers, experts, claims managers and in-house teams work seamlessly.
We will discuss the practical tools you need to resolve disputes quickly and cost-effectively by focusing on commonly overlooked or misunderstood elements of arbitration and/or dispute. To do this, we will share the 'behind the scenes' workings of legal counsel and experts in such disputes.