Our webinar will include:
- Coronavirus implications for employers: we will provide an overview of the coronavirus implications for employers in 2021, from the impact of the vaccine to the winding down of the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme.
- Case and legislation update: a practical update on the latest employment law changes, including a legislation and consultations round-up and a summary of the key cases before the courts and tribunals.
- Horizon scanning: what the future may look like for employment law, including the impact of the trade agreement following Brexit.
You will be given the opportunity to ask questions during the webinar. We hope you can join us.
- Joanne Frew, Partner, DWF
- Kate Meadowcroft, Director, DWF
- Jamie Campbell, Director, DWF
- Andrew Lightburn, Director, DWF
- Ingrid Nixon, Associate, DWF