- Is contributory negligence a fiction, and how is it reconciled with an employer's onerous duty of care?
- What needs to be proved to establish contributory negligence?
- What is the line between misjudgement, inadvertence and contributory negligence?
- How important are clear instructions and direction—a clearly understood system of work?
You may submit questions for consideration before the webinar by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you will have the opportunity to ask questions during the live webinar via the chat box function.
We hope you will join us for this webinar on an often misunderstood topic.
Thursday 17 February, 9:00am – 10:00am AEST (Queensland time)
- Damien van Brunschot, Head of Insurance Australia
- Marissa Coward, Special Counsel