Olga is an Associate in the DWF Poland and a member of the Innovative Energy and Environment Protection Team. Olga focuses on issues related to regulation of energy and renewables energy sources, as well as in the administrative and court-administrative proceedings in cases involving construction law, environmental law and spatial planning law. Olga advises energy companies at every stage of the investment process, particularly with regard to the implementation of investments in renewable energy.
- Advocate - The Warsaw Bar Association
- Member, Postgraduate Law Society at Queen Mary University of London
- Member, Energetics and Law Society at the University of Warsaw
- Advising wind farm investors in administrative and court-administrative proceedings concerning construction permits, environmental decisions and zoning permits.
- Advising clients in extraordinary administrative proceedings, including expiration of an administrative decision and declaration of invalidity of an administrative decision.
- Advising Polish and foreign investors on legal issues with regard to their PV business in Poland.
- Consultancy for a wind farm investor in Poland in terms of the permit for the location of wind farms at sea.