Jack joined DWF Chambers in December 2021. Prior to joining DWF, Jack practised as a County Court Advocate for a number of years, with a general civil practice appearing in over 1,000 hearings. As a consequence Jack has experience of a wide range of litigation including: road traffic accidents, consumer credit, contractual, housing, and commercial disputes. Jack’s experience led to him being appointed as an Advocacy Manager where he was responsible for the supervision of approximately fifty Advocates on a daily basis.
From this role, jack was seconded as a Group Litigation Manager to a group of three private parking enforcement companies. Jack was responsible for all debt recovery and litigation, whereby he had to implement a cohesive strategy to develop industry leading function whilst growing revenue.
Jack completed a significantly reduced pupillage with DWF in June 2022 under the supervision of Frances Lawley and has a varied civil practice, with a particular focus on personal injury.
- Aberystwyth University, LLB (Hons) First Class
- University of Law, BPTC, Very Competent
- Called to the bar (Inner Temple) July 2015
- County Court Advocate, Dec 2015 to Jan 2020
- Advocacy Manager, Jan 2020 to Dec 2021
- Pupillage at DWF Chambers
- Inner Temple BPTC Exhibition Award, 2014
- Inner Temple Duke of Edinburgh Entrance Award, 2014