There have been a number of interesting new developments in employment law over the past few months ranging from two important decisions on gender-critical beliefs to the government response to the employment status consultation:
- Court of Appeal overturns High Court decision which restrained Tesco from "firing and rehiring"
- Too much work: No reform for employment status and tax rules
- When will long-COVID mount to a disability
- Christian doctor was not discriminated against when he refused to address service users by their preferred pronouns
- Employment tribunal: Ms Forstater was discriminated against for gender critical beliefs
- Supreme Court decision on calculating holiday pay for term time workers
- Flexible working can help businesses to attract and retain staff
Tackling the Great Resignation: Retaining talent in your legal team
Tuesday 16 August 2022 | 13:00 - 14:00 (BST)
With global labour supply a top priority for many employers, our global employment team consider the importance of the distinction between different employment statuses and what measures can be put in place to help minimise risk.
Joining our panel to examine the many facets of talent challenges currently faced by the legal profession we have senior in-house legal and employment professionals from Currys PLC, NatWest, Zilch and DWF.