When it comes to inclusion, neurodiversity refers to a world where neurological differences are recognised and valued like any other form of human variation. This includes people with dyslexia, dyspraxia (DCD), dyscalculia, Autism and ADHD.
Approximately 15% of the population of the UK are neurodiverse - representing a significant proportion of existing staff, job applicants and customers.
Delivered in partnership with neurodiversity specialists Lexxic, this webinar will explore some of the key concepts of neurodiversity in relation to the law.
Topics covered will include:
- An introduction to neurodiversity
- Understanding the Equality Act and an Employers Duty of Care
- Examples from recent case law and tribunals
- How to manage and empower staff with a neurodifference
- Applying the learnings in practice to your organisation