Click here to register for the webinar
This practical session focuses on how the decisions you are making now will have a significant impact on your potential liability both in the short and longer term. We will enable you to question your business practices and determine how prepared and protected you are.
In addition to dealing with a very short update on the ever changing COVID-19 regulatory landscape, we will walk through case studies exploring how businesses can prepare their workplace or respond should they face a COVID-19 outbreak. We will cover a range of topics including:
- When you should RIDDOR report and why you shouldn't just take the guidance at face value.
- The practical issues that flow from putting in place some of the most common measures such as temperature checks, collecting sickness and other personal data and from offering different measures for different groups of employees.
- Why thinking about what you are recording and how you are recording it is so important.
- The added employment responsibilities you must consider as a result of COVID-19 and how you can comply whilst limiting risk of individual and group action including whistleblowing, discrimination, and industrial action.
- Legal principles likely to apply to the issue of civil liability for COVID-19 and how some businesses are inadvertently making COVID-19 causation easier to prove.
- How claims farmers are entering this field and how you can counter fraud approaches.
13:00 - 14:30 - Webinar Session